A. Cocoa moisturizer
- 1 teaspoon cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon almond
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 2 tablespoons rose water
Heating all the ingredients except rose water. After, they melt completely, then stir into the mixture of rose water. Use this cream increases the skin moisture.
Two. Moisturizer from chrysanthemum
- Some chrysanthemum flowers
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon glycerin
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon of camphor oil
- Boil 1/2 water and soak for chamomile in one hour. Then, removing residue chrysanthemum and add 1/2 teaspoon of glycerin to stir.
- Melt margarine, camphor oil and then pour them into a mixture of chamomile and glycerin above.
- Finally, for all the mixture into the mixer have to be a viscous creams. To the mixture in the refrigerator for about 5 days, being used as a normal body lotion.
3. Strawberry Mask
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh strawberry juice
- 1 teaspoon glycerin
- 1 teaspoon oatmeal
- Mix the glycerin with strawberry juice.
- After 5-10 minutes, add oatmeal.
- Let the mixture into blender and mix moisturizing mask for whitening.